- 01) "Japan's Communication Skills" [Conducted in English]
- What kinds of messages are Japan successfully and unsuccessfully communicating in global society? We will examine communication issues and solutions for Japan's economists, politicians, and NPOs, etc. to the world and in international settings.
- 02) "Getting to Know Your Money Better"
- Salary, consumption, savings, investment. Start from the basics in considering how to approach, use, and nurture your money. This workshop will be full of concrete ideas.
- 03) "Keys to Advancing Your Career"
- What should you be placing value on to work through your 20s and 30s? We will discuss specific ways to advance your working skills, including the position of careers in companies/organizations, how to advance your career, how to get the go-sign on your projects, and communication.
- 04) Working Styles, Inspired by Working Abroad
- When working abroad, amid a different culture with colleagues who hold diverse values, you will likely notice the various differences with Japan and the barrier of preconceptions you had developed without realizing it. Professionals who work abroad and those who support them will discuss what they have learned from working in a foreign country and the different working styles they have embraced.
- 05) The Potential of Social Networks
- Social networks today such as Facebook, Myspace, and mixi have gone beyond connecting individuals with each other; their role as key players behind the scenes for company marketing, information exchange during disasters, and regime changes are now in the spotlight. Foremost figures on SNS in Japan will discuss the potential of SNS.
- 06) Strengthening Japanese Companies: New Perspectives by External Board Members
- Many of the companies that have pushed Japan's economy forward are still comprised of and run by executives who joined the company at the same time, are the same gender, and from the same environment. With shifting relationships with consumers and an increasingly global market today, companies that continue to grow and be respected are sure to have the superb governance to employ external board members with diverse perspectives. Speakers who serve as external board members and business owners who employ them will discuss in depth the situation, issues, and roles anticipated of external board members.
- 07) Making Everyday Fun: a Mindset and New Techniques for Creating the Future
- This workshop provides a sense of the future, with people who create new lifestyles with new mindsets, transcending the borders of time and technology. Although we say "future," our hope is that you will sense the rich reality of the present, which is already underway.
- 08) Japan's Recovery: Our Ideas
- The Great East Japan Earthquake has had a huge impact on Japan's economy and society. Many lives were claimed and the everyday lives of many were shattered. Conference hours were also changed to save electricity. ewoman is providing support with the ewoman fund, as well as assistance and introductions to Matching Partners. What is the best way for the economy and society to rebuild? Specific suggestions for needed activities will be presented from various standpoints.