Face photo required!
State-of-the-art facial recognition technology enables smooth entry
Starting this year, state-of-the-art facial recognition technology will be adopted for entry into the venue, our step into event operation of the 22nd century. When appropriately registered, you can enter the venue smoothly without the stress of a long wait and spend the extra time inside more effectively. Experience the technology at the venue!
- A face photo of the participant is required for the registration. Please register the photo of the participant.
- The photo needs to meet certain requirements. If it does not meet the requirements, the Secretariat will ask you to send another photo.
- When face recognition fails to identify the participant at the entrance, we will ask to present the Participation Pass with QR code. Please bring the Participation Pass with QR code (printout or mobile display) on the day of the Conference.
- An e-mail confirming registration will be sent upon the receipt of the registration form.
Please read this e-mail carefully as it contains information on how and when registration payment should be made. (No mobile e-mail address, please)
- Please upload an appropriate photo which meets the following requirements.
- No other person or objects appears in the photo.
- Taken in the last 6 months.
- Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
- No hats please.
- Head must be between 60% and 80% of the height of the photo from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
- No photo editing for any parts of the face including eyes using apps or other tools.
- Clear enough to identify the face from background.
- Please use a color photo.
- Digital photo resolution:
from 640x480 (VGA: 3.0M pixels) to 1920x1080 (Full HD: 2M pixels).
- The focus must be clear and sharp.
- Appropriate brightness and contrast (not too dark), with no shadows or reflections on eyewear
- You must have a neutral facial expression and your teeth should not be visible.
- Your full face must be visible, and your front hair or headband cannot obscure the contour and parts of your face.