- QWill interpreters be provided?
- A Japanese-English simultaneous interpretation will be provided for all of the speeches in the main hall. The Roundtable Discussions in the afternoon will be conducted either in English or in Japanese; no interpreters will be provided.
- QWhich airport is the closest?
The hotel is in Tokyo, Japan. http://www.tokyo.grand-nikko.com/eng/access/
Haneda Airport Tokyo (HND) is the closest, about 20-30 min by taxi or Airport Limousine Bus.
Narita International Airport (NRT) Tokyo is about 1.5 hours by taxi or Airport Limousine Bus.
Staying at the Hotel
- QIs there a special rate for the hotel?
Conference participants receive a special discount for lodging.
Please note that it is a very busy summer season, and it may be difficult to secure a reservation. Register early to reserve a room.
- QCan I change the roundtable after registration?
- A Yes. You are free to change roundtables. Please simply understand some of the rooms may not have enough chairs if you change after registration.
- QWhat will the Roundtable Discussions be like?
- A The Roundtable Discussions begin with panel discussion for 30 minutes followed by a 40-minute interactive discussion with the audience.
- QWhen is the registration deadline?
- A There is no set deadline. The registration will end once the maximum number of participants has been reached, so we encourage you to register and pay as soon as possible.
- QCan I come with a group?
Yes, you can register under Group Registration, which will start in mid-May.
Requested description (if none is provided, the description will read: International Conference for Women in Business registration fee for [name]).
- QCan I receive a refund?
- A Unfortunately, we are unable to give refunds for any reason is. Please make sure to check your availability making the payment.
- A We are unable to recommend any babysitting services near the venue. Thank you for your kind understanding.
- QIs there a dress code for the conference?
- A Many dress in a business casual style.
Is there any time to network?
- QIs there any time to network?
- A All the participants will meet, talk, and exchange name card all day, especially at the networking party at the end of the day. Making new friends is one of the most valuable experiences of the Conference so bring a few hundred name cards, at least. Do note, however, that soliciting (directly approaching participants to attain business from them) is prohibited.